The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary’s Chapel) No.1 is a Masonic Lodge in Edinburgh, Scotland. It is designated number 1 on the Roll (list of lodges) of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, and as it possesses the oldest existing minute of any masonic lodge still operating (July 1599) and the first historical reference of a non-operative or speculative freemason being initiated as a member (1634), it is reputed to be the oldest Masonic Lodge not only in Scotland, but the world.
It is often styled Mary’s Chapel or The Ancient Lodge of Edinburgh Mary’s Chapel, the former of which derives from its ancient origins, where it first met within the old chapel of St Mary’s on Niddrie’s Wynd in Edinburgh, which was demolished to make way for Edinburgh’s South Bridge, which was completed in 1788.
The lodge meets at 19 Hill Street, in the New Town, in a building erected in the 1820s. Designed by architect George Angus, it was built as a “Subscription Baths and Drawing Academy”, but was purchased by the lodge in 1893. It is a category A listed building.
The building operates as an arts venue during the Edinburgh Festival Fringe each August, when it is known as the Hill Street Theatre.
It is the longest-standing continuously operating Fringe venue, and has been operated for over twenty years by Universal Arts.
 
The Lodge of Edinburgh (Mary’s Chapel) n. 1 è una loggia massonica a Edimburgo ,  Scozia . È designato numero 1 sulla lista delle Logge della Grand Lodge of Scotland , e in quanto possiede il verbale più antico esistente di qualsiasi loggia massonica ancora in funzione (luglio 1599)  e il primo riferimento storico di un massone non operante o speculativo iniziato come membro (1634), è considerato la più antica loggia massonica non solo in Scozia, ma nel mondo.
È spesso in stile Mary’s Chapel o The Ancient Lodge of Edinburgh La cappella di Maria , la prima delle quali deriva dalle sue antiche origini, dove si è incontrata per la prima volta nella vecchia cappella di St. Mary’s a Niddrie’s Wynd a Edimburgo, che è stata demolita per far posto a Edimburgo South Bridge , che fu completato nel 1788.
Il lodge si incontra a 19 Hill Street,  nella New Town , in un edificio costruito negli anni ’20 dell’Ottocento. Progettato dall’architetto George Angus, è stato costruito come una “sottoscrizione Bagni e Disegno Academy”, ma è stato acquistato dal lodge nel 1893. Si tratta di un edificio di interesse storico  .
L’edificio opera come sede artistica durante l’ Edinburgh Festival Fringe ogni agosto, quando è conosciuto come l’Hill Street Theatre.
È la sede della Fringe che opera ininterrottamente da più tempo ed è stata operata per oltre vent’anni da Universal Arts .